Re: [O] working on cloud

From: Ted Wiles
Subject: Re: [O] working on cloud
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 10:03:10 -0500

I used to use dropbox, but then I just went all-in, got some server
space from linode, and now I just SSH into a running emacs daemon. The
really cool thing is that I can also SSH in with my Droid 3 phone
(physical keyboard droids are the only ones I've found with the
requisite ctrl and meta keys).

Now, I never have to worry about versioning or maintaining multiple
.emacs, and org-mode is available wherever there is cell service
(grocery store, bus, etc.).