[O] LaTex Adjustments for Org-Export

From: Jeff Rush
Subject: [O] LaTex Adjustments for Org-Export
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 07:27:48 -0500

I'm trying to export a .org file to .pdf and although I've gotten past
many formatting hurdles, I am stuck on two problems.

1) How can I redefine, in my org-export-latex-classes variable, the
\section definition, such that it includes \pagebreak?
     My reason is that I would like each of my top-level headings to
start on a new page, like a new chapter.

2) How can I change the basic formatting of paragraphs everywhere to

     a) omit the leading indent, and
     b) have a blank line between paragraphs

    Instead of this strange-looking style:

        This is a test paragraph
    of the following kind of thing.
        And so is this one.

    I want it to look like this:

    This is a test paragraph
    of the following kind of thing.
      And so is this one.

Thanks for any helpful souls out there.  I'm working on learning LaTeX
but can't see how the various parts of the "article" base class fit
together and how to selectively override them.

-Jeff