Re: [O] Reading books with org-mode

From: Christian Wittern
Subject: Re: [O] Reading books with org-mode
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 21:09:21 +0900

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for sharing this, this is excellent. I have been looking for a way to read epub books in Emacs and this is even better!

However, trying this out I noted that I can't seem to follow the (internal) links in the file, whatever I click on, it all ends up at the same place. The file seems to have the right voodoo in it to allow for the links to work, so it might be either my setup or a general org problem. Do you see the same behaviour for links?

Christian