Re: [O] How can I set the maximum height of the other window created wit

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] How can I set the maximum height of the other window created with org-agenda-follow-mode?
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 22:48:25 +0100

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Trevor,
>
> Trevor Murphy <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I like turning on agenda-follow-mode by default, but I don't like how it
>> automatically uses up half the frame real estate when it shows the other
>> window.
>
> C-h v org-agenda-window-frame-fractions RET
>
> HTH,

Bastien,

I am not sure if this actually addresses Trevor's question.  I think his
question is about the supplementary window that shows the agenda item
entry as you move about in the main agenda window.  That supplementary
window's size changes depending on the contents of the text within the
headline associated with an agenda item and, if the text is long enough,
the window can be quite large.

But, then again, I may have misunderstood the point...  in which case
just ignore my late night musings!

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.3.50.1, Org release_8.0.5-326-g325e40