[O] How can I set the maximum height of the other window created with or

From: Trevor Murphy
Subject: [O] How can I set the maximum height of the other window created with org-agenda-follow-mode?
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 08:30:49 -0400

I like turning on agenda-follow-mode by default, but I don't like how it
automatically uses up half the frame real estate when it shows the other
window.

Is there a way to make that other window take only 25% of the frame?
Leaving the remainder for the actual agenda?  I didn't find any mention
in the documentation or the defcustoms in org.el and org-agenda.el.

I realize this may be a more emacs-general question about controlling
window configuration, but I'm also stuck on that front as well.  Google
searches about controlling emacs window size take me to SO answers for
how to maximize the frame on startup.
--
Trevor Murphy
GnuPG Key: 0xCB06EAAF