[O] Embedded Tikz Picture

From: Julien Cubizolles
Subject: [O] Embedded Tikz Picture
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 23:33:12 +0200

What would be the best way to use some tikz code in an org-file ?

I've succeeded so far by putting it in a
#+BEGIN_LaTeX
#+END_LaTeX
structure but from what I understand, this code will only be evaluated
when I export to LaTeX.

I also tried embedding the corresponding LaTeX code, but I only got a
white square for the picture. I guess the relevant packages weren't
loaded. Is it possible to make the embedded LaTeX code use the class
defined by #+LATEX_CLASS ?

Finally it seems Babel could be the way to go but I'm not sure what it
offers for LaTeX source with respect to Embedded LaTeX in this case.

Thanks for your help. I'm trying to make the switch to Orgmode for all
my LaTeX needs and it's quite a steep learning curve.

Julien.