Re: [O] scaling the text in the results block of some code chunk when ex

From: shripad sinari
Subject: Re: [O] scaling the text in the results block of some code chunk when exported using LaTeX
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 21:20:50 -0700

Thanks John,
But I have corrected the width attribute to the correct \tiny in my latest file. It was a bit too fast copy and paste error.
Regards,

Shripad
Tucson, AZ

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 9:18 PM, John Hendy <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 10:57 PM, shripad sinari
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello John,
> I am able to get your test.org to do size change but not my test file.
> Please find it attached herewith. I am sure it is setup issue now.
> Thanks,
> Shripad.

I may have confused you. Your file contains text results, but you have:

#+BEGIN_CENTER
#+ATTR_LATEX: :width 20cm
#+RESULTS: test1
#+BEGIN_LaTeX