Re: [O] scaling the text in the results block of some code chunk when ex

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] scaling the text in the results block of some code chunk when exported using LaTeX
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 21:50:20 -0600

>> Hello all,
>> A quick update. Only the named block solution from Jay Kerns currently
>> works. I have tried out variants of other proposed solutions here but none
>> worked.

One option I used recently was to resize *all* verbatim blocks using the
fancyvrb package.  The following export filter converts all "verbatim"
environments to "Verbatim" environments.

    (defun org-latex-filter-fancyvrb (text backend info)
      "Convert begin/end{verbatim} to begin/end{Verbatim}.
    Allows use of the fancyvrb latex package."
      (when (org-export-derived-backend-p backend 'latex)
        (replace-regexp-in-string
         "\\\\\\(begin\\|end\\){verbatim}"
         "\\\\\\1{Verbatim}"
         text)))

    (add-to-list 'org-export-filter-final-output-functions
                 'org-latex-filter-fancyvrb)

Then adding the following to the top of your file will change the font
size for these blocks.

    \usepackage{fancyvrb}
    \fvset{fontsize=\scriptsize}

Hope this helps,