Re: [O] scaling the text in the results block of some code chunk when ex

From: shripad sinari
Subject: Re: [O] scaling the text in the results block of some code chunk when exported using LaTeX
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 20:57:54 -0700

Hello John,
I am able to get your test.org to do size change but not my test file. Please find it attached herewith. I am sure it is setup issue now.
Thanks,
Shripad.

Shripad
Tucson, AZ

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 8:53 PM, John Hendy <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 10:43 PM, shripad sinari
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello John,
> I have tried this with text but it does not seem to resize the text. Infact
> what gets resized is the "#+RESULTS: test" and the rest of the stuff after
> that to the #+end_center. It might work for images but does not for text.

You must have a setup or installation issue. See the attached .org and
resultant .pdf for me.

What's in your #+options line (or setupfile)? I'm wondering if you
don't have something like =tex:t= or =LaTeX:t= which might be required
to pass the commands through?

Best regards,
John