Re: [O] Attributes on HTML tables?

From: Rick Frankel
Subject: Re: [O] Attributes on HTML tables?
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 14:03:54 -0400

Eric-

> Rick Frankel <address@hidden> writes:

> I would argue that to set the element type fro the outer
> (outline-container) div or the inner (outline-text) div, a property
> setting would make more sense. I can see using a (headline level)
> :HTML_CONTAINER property to set the container on a given headline
> (which i think i will impliment as it is very low impact), and perhaps
> either an :HTML_CHILD_CONTAINER or :HTML_TEXT_CONTAINER to specify the
> wrapper on the inner section.

I have pushed to master the abilty to set the :HTML_CONTAINER property
on any headline and have that value override the default
(:html-container for level 1 headines, "div" for the rest).

Note that this is not an inherited property so only affect the
headline it is specified on, not it's children.

rick