Re: [O] exporting cross-references to source block results CORRECTION

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] exporting cross-references to source block results CORRECTION
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 12:37:32 +0200

Oops, sorry, I take back my last message, there was an error in my test
example.

Adding a #+NAME above the generated table DOES result in a correct
cross-reference. That seems like reasonable behavior to me.

Vikas, can you try this? Simply add a name to the generated table when
you also add a caption, and use that name to link.

Yours,
Christian