[O] exporting cross-references to source block results

From: Vikas Rawal
Subject: [O] exporting cross-references to source block results
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 14:16:34 +0530

I had raised this on the mailing list earlier but my problem has not
been resolved. I shall be grateful if somebody could help debug.

My org-version is:

Org-mode version 8.0-pre(release_8.0-pre-247-gbc3ccd @
/home/vikas/lisp/org-mode/lisp/)

When I have a named source block (say crop_median), I get named
results in a table with #+RESULTS: crop_median at the top of it. I
then add a #+CAPTION to it.

Then I cross-refer to crop_median using [[crop_median]] elsewhere in
the file. When I export this to latex, the tex file shows that this
cross-reference is convered to \texttt{crop_median} rather than to
\ref(crop_median}.

The pdf file, accordingly, says crop_median where it should say the
table number.

On the other hand, a named table which is directly entered with
"#+NAME: crop_median" and is not result of a source block is
cross-referred correctly.

The same behaviour is seen when I export to odt. That is, the
cross-references to tables having #+RESULTS show up literally (as
crop_median etc) while cross-references to tables named using #+NAME
show up correctly.

Could somebody help debug. Is there something in the setup I need to
specify how to export cross-references?

Vikas