Re: [O] phone links...

From: Michael Strey
Subject: Re: [O] phone links...
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 16:40:49 +0200

On Tue, Apr 09, 2013 at 07:19:35AM -0500, Robert Goldman wrote:

[...]

> Again, I am not an org-contacts user, so this may be a stupid question,
> but how does org-contacts "know" when it has a contact?  I am looking at
> the sample record you present above, and it looks just like an org-mode
> header to me.

The original idea behind org-contacts was to treat every heading
containing the property :EMAIL: as contact.  This has been extended to a
set of customisable properties that define a heading as contact.  By
default :EMAIL:, :PHONE:, :ADDRESS:, or :BIRTHDAY: make a contact from
any normal heading.

Best regards
--
Michael Strey