Re: [O] [BUG] [ODT] Subtree export gives wrong footnote style

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG] [ODT] Subtree export gives wrong footnote style
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 20:37:25 +0200

Hi again,

Now that I've finally pointed to the patched file, the patch seems to
work perfectly.

> We could also make use of OrgFootnoteVerse and OrgFootnoteCode styles,
> but I'm not sure about their definition.

It doesn't matter all that much, I think -- in any case the style
definition is entirely customizable, and the rare user who wants to use
them will probably want to tweak the style anyway. As long as they
inherit from Footnote and don't look really weird, it should be OK.

Both could be indented like OrgFootnoteQuotation, the O.F.Code should
probably have a fixed-width font, and if you wanted to make the
distinction between O.F.Verse and O.F.Quotation visually clearer, I
guess verse could be italicised. (No need to copy the OrgVerse style...)

> For now, I think the patch is correct to apply. What do you think?

Absolutely, it fixes a bug in footnote styling, and adds useful styling
of quotes within footnotes.

Yours,
Christian