Re: [O] [BUG] [ODT] Subtree export gives wrong footnote style

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG] [ODT] Subtree export gives wrong footnote style
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 10:02:47 +0200

Hello,

Christian Moe <address@hidden> writes:

> * The new styles don't seem to get applied
>
> Quote and center blocks in footnotes do not get OrgFootnoteQuotations
> style in my test. They remain Footnote.
>
> (You didn't add any OrgFootnoteVerse style, but I tried it out anyway. A
> verse block inside a footnote appears as OrgVerse.)
>
> I include below a test Org fragment and attach the resulting ODT.

Judging by the output (i.e. contents.xml), styles are applied:

  <text:p text:style-name="OrgFootnoteQuotations">“I see that it is long”, said
Alice, “but how can a tail be sad?”
  </text:p>

  <text:p text:style-name="OrgFootnoteCenter">Centered text here.
  </text:p>

The question is: why aren't these styles effectively applied on the
output. It may be related to their definition, which can be incorrect.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou