Re: [O] [BUG] [ODT] Subtree export gives wrong footnote style

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG] [ODT] Subtree export gives wrong footnote style
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 17:35:46 +0200

Christian Moe <address@hidden> writes:

> Apologies, it looks like my installation is to blame, and that the part
> of the patch that inserted the new style definitions was never applied
> to OrgOdtStyles.xml. My org-odt-styles-dir becomes
> "/usr/share/emacs/etc/org/styles/", not "etc/styles/". I assume the
> latter would be the correct setup.

Indeed. Try using

  #+odt_styles_file: "/path/to/etc/styles/OrgOdtStyles.xml"

in your buffer.  The styles should be applied to the buffer.

We could also make use of OrgFootnoteVerse and OrgFootnoteCode styles,
but I'm not sure about their definition.

For now, I think the patch is correct to apply. What do you think?

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou