Re: [O] OT, but not really: todays XKCD

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] OT, but not really: todays XKCD
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 19:28:24 +0530

Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala <address@hidden> writes:

> Dear Jambunathan,
>
>> If I say Yagnesh has made zero contributions to Tamil Poetry does it
>> amount to attacking you.  Think about it.
>
> Sorry to say, that is very bad comparison. Seems you are trying to nullify
> Bastien's efforts.

You are blaming me for what I didn't say.  How bad can it be.

Re-read the mail I sent.  Now contest my statement: "Bastien has minimal
contribution to new export framework or exporters."

Hint: There is a (subtle) difference between: "I am not eating Oranges"
and "I am fasting".

I will give you one more attempt.  Try again.  See whether you can
convince me.