Re: [O] org export Taskjuggler

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] org export Taskjuggler
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 18:59:45 +0100

Hello,

Giovanni Ridolfi <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

Yes. This one has a high priority tag put on it.

> If not, is there a way I can help/contribute?

I think, but I may be wrong, that Jambunathan has started something in
the area. You may get in touch with him.

If nothing has been started once the new export framework is installed
and the early bugs are fixed, I will do the port. But, obviously, I'll
appreciate if Someone beats me to it.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou