[O] org export Taskjuggler (was: Re: [ANN] Merge of new export framework

From: Giovanni Ridolfi
Subject: [O] org export Taskjuggler (was: Re: [ANN] Merge of new export framework on Wednesday - )
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 16:30:06 +0000 (GMT)

----- Messaggio originale -----

Are there any plans to have a "taskjuggler export"
compatible with the new exoprt framework?

If not, is there a way I can help/contribute?

By the way, I tried to use the taskjuggler
export with taskjugler 3.3.0, and it worked
quite well, only I have not been able to get
the "report" part of the tjp file working.
Anyway thank you, Christian an Yann for
the work.

cheers,
Giovanni