Re: [O] org-caldav: New version with proper two-way sync

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] org-caldav: New version with proper two-way sync
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 14:06:06 +1030

David Engster <address@hidden> writes:

I just pushed a pretty big update to org-caldav. Get it at https://github.com/dengste/org-caldav The short story: org-caldav now does proper two-way syncing. It's pretty much a rewrite, actually. If you're already using org-caldav, you will have to start from scratch after updating.

David,

this is fantastic! I've just tried this out and it works brilliantly, at least for org -> Google. I've not tried synching yet but looking good so far. It's enough for me to stop using my own system which did two way transfers but no synching.

I did have two sync errors. Is there any way to diagnose what went wrong? The output from org-caldav is very nice in that it provides a link to the entries that were processed, including those with errors, but I cannot see anything strange in either of the entries.

Off now to try two way synching!

Thanks for this,
eric
--
: Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D
: in Emacs 24.3.50.1 and Org release_7.9.3d-826-gbe0d87