Re: [O] org-caldav: New version with proper two-way sync

From: Vincent Beffara
Subject: Re: [O] org-caldav: New version with proper two-way sync
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 19:23:58 +0100

Hi,

Works great for me, thanks! One thing that changed (but it was kind of a glitch
anyway, even if a nice one to have): events with several timestamps now appear
only once rather than one per timestamp. Not sure if this is due to org-caldav
or to recent evolutions in the org->ics export. Anyway, not a big deal.

One thing hinted at in the docs, but I couldn't figure out how to do it: how do
you use an authinfo file? Mine seems to be ignored totally ...

Best,

/vincent

--
Vincent Beffara