Re: [O] subtree-export limitations

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: Re: [O] subtree-export limitations
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 17:36:45 +0100

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 04:45:35PM +0100, Philipp Kroos wrote:

> So would be any other EXPORT_OPTIONS-line. The responsible function is
> org-export--get-subtree-options, which builds a list of already seen
> keywords. The lists members are then ignored if seen again.
> Is there any particular reason why this is done?

Since Alan gave you a workaround, I will try to answer the why.  I
believe the reason behind this behaviour is properties are not designed
to "accumulate" values.  I believe there is a special case treatment for
certain babel uses; as I'm hazy on the details, you have to look in the
archives from about a year back (my memory tells me September 2011 to
December 2011).  You should look for discussions involving Rainer(?)
and Eric Schulte.

Hope this helps.

--
Suvayu