Re: [O] subtree-export limitations

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] subtree-export limitations
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 13:48:54 +0100

Hello,

Philipp Kroos <address@hidden> writes:

> Anyway, I'm still curious if it wouldn't be feasible to treat
> subtree-options more similar to inbuffer-options?

It is feasible but it isn't consistent with Org mode properties.
According to manual (section 7.1):

    Note that a property can only have one entry per Drawer.

It might support "Property+" syntax, but it looks like this is
Babel-specific (no sign of such syntax in org.el, where property API is
defined). I will look into it (unless you want to do it).

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou