Re: [O] Problem: Moving rows in a table changes vsum start and end

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [O] Problem: Moving rows in a table changes vsum start and end
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 11:17:57 +0200

On 28.9.2012, at 18:00, Bastien wrote:

> Hi Torsten,
>
> Torsten Wagner <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I might start very very simple and hope you are wiling enough to help
>> me to translate whatever mess I send you into some reasonable patch ;)
>
> I just pushed this: Org now sends a message when the formulas
> have been updated.  Something less intrusive like a temporary
> overlay would be nice, though.

But I don't think an overlay would work anyway, because the change could be
easily off the screen beyond the right edge.  A message is better - lets see if
it gets annoying.

Thorsten, if you look at the manual, there are ways to write this limits of
vsum etc in a way that they are relative to the table boundaries or to
horizontal lines.  This is robust agains changes of rows.

- Carsten