Re: [O] Problem: Moving rows in a table changes vsum start and end

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] Problem: Moving rows in a table changes vsum start and end
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 12:11:45 +0200

Carsten Dominik writes:
> I did have a look, and it is very difficult to fix, unfortunately.  If
> I find enough time, I will rewrite the whole range parser, but that is
> totally non-trivial.  Sorry about that.

That explains my lack of luckā€¦ :-)

Any chance that org-element might be helpful in a re-implementation?
I'm still having that tableheadings branch un-merged since I decided
that I didn't want to implement it for all the old exporters when they
were already deprecated.  But it is surely something I'd want to push
for 8.0 and that will have to be taken into account for formulas just as
well, so I'll have to familiarize myself with that part of the code
anyway.

Regards,
Achim.