Re: [O] Inline and executing the document

From: Erich Neuwirth
Subject: Re: [O] Inline and executing the document
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 19:02:16 +0200

One more thought:
The :RESULTS: xxxx :END:
wrapper would allow to replace when inline code is run once again.
It would fit with my personal workflow to be able to check what will go into
the exported documents
while fiddling around in the source document.

If this does not fit with what the org designers think, thats OK.
I just wanted to note that the implementation replacement of results of inline
code
in this special case could probably done with ease.

Erich