Re: [O] Inline and executing the document

From: Neuwirth Erich
Subject: Re: [O] Inline and executing the document
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 16:23:38 +0200

Sorry for not reading the docs carefully enough.
I had overlooked :results wrap
But even with this options things behave strangely.

src_emacs-lisp[:results wrap]{(+ 2 3)} :RESULTS:
5:END:
:RESULTS:
5:END:
:RESULTS:
5:END:
:RESULTS:
5:END:
:RESULTS:
5:END:

Running the code multiple times in the document produces multiple outputs.
I though the whole idea of wrapping was intended to mark results in a way the
are replaces
when the command is reexecuted.

Furthermore, on exporting the keywords :RESULTS: and :END:
are written into the exported document (I tried LaTeX+pdf and HTML)

Am I still misunderstanding something?