Re: [O] can't find org-version?

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: Re: [O] can't find org-version?
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 15:30:37 +0200

On Mon, Sep 03, 2012 at 08:23:54AM +0100, Giovanni Ridolfi wrote:
> [...]

Not necessarily.  The question is what does the OP see when he calls
M-x org-version.  Is the version reported correctly?  If an interactive
call to org-version returns the correct results then, we could conclude
the problem is in org-toodledoo.

I however strongly suspect the problem might be a mixed installation.
It would be worthwhile if the OP goes through the elpa version of org by
hand and ensures there is nothing left over.

--
Suvayu