Re: [O] Change example timestamps to not occur in headlines

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] Change example timestamps to not occur in headlines
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 10:08:44 -0700

Hi Bastien,

Just wanted to make sure.

Just so you know:

With my settings, I find that if I have:

  ********* Details [2012-04-23 Mon 09:58]

and I do M-x org-store-link, then the resulting link with ID works
when you click on it.

So it works for me, but I guess others with other settings will find
that it does not work?

As I sort headlines with timestamps by time, timestamps in headlines
are valuable for me.  I don't use date trees because I find sorting to
be a much better fit for me.

If the explanation (which I don't know yet) is short, perhaps the
manual can explain, for similar use cases.

Samuel

<a
href="http://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com";>http://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com</a>