Re: [O] Change example timestamps to not occur in headlines

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] Change example timestamps to not occur in headlines
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 10:17:21 -0700

On 2012-04-23, Samuel Wales <address@hidden> wrote:
> If the explanation (which I don't know yet) is short, perhaps the
> manual can explain, for similar use cases.

Then again maybe I am the only person who doesn't get why the footnote is there.

I'm guessing something to do with brackets interfering with link
syntax, but then I would think that would be escaped to fix it.  Or
else the footnote would say don't put brackets in headlines.

Is there a different explanation?

P.S.  I do it like this (and I sort by reverse chrono) which works
*fantastically* for me:

  * CALLED [2012-04-24 Tue  11:20] Bastien explained
  * CALLED [2012-04-23 Mon 10:00] discussed links with Bastien

:)

<a
href="http://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com";>http://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com</a>