[O] Change example timestamps to not occur in headlines

From: Brian van den Broek
Subject: [O] Change example timestamps to not occur in headlines
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 18:16:28 +0200

Hi all,

[I wondered why my first post wasn't labelled a patch, and then I saw that it attached as octet-stream. Investigating, I was surprised to see that gmail's web interface cannot handle patches as attachments. Sorry for the dupe, but I thought it best to send again in a way that patchwork can detect.]

I've attached a small patch to the documentation that resolves a
conflict between the manual's advice not to include timestamps in
headlines and some of its examples where it does just that.

This is the first time I've ever submitted a formal patch using git to
any project, so I hope I did things the right way.

Sadly, I am not presently in a position to sign assignment papers, but
this is a TINYCHANGE.

Best,

Brian vdB