Re: [O] Standard property proposal

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Standard property proposal
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 17:50:58 +0100

Hi all,

Karl Voit <address@hidden> writes:

> So a free-to-use recommendation list of standard properties would be
> *very* fine.

Agreed.  Please feel free to start it on Worg -- that's exactly
the kind of documentation where we need several contributions.

On top of such recommendations, we could have a notion of
"property name alias" -- if Alice uses "Assignee" while Bob
uses "Owner", they can share an alias Assignee--Bob and read
eachothers files transparently.

Same for importing/exporting date into/from Org files.

My 2 cents,

--
 Bastien