Re: [O] [org-babel] switching off (re-)evaluation of code blocks during

From: Torsten Anders
Subject: Re: [O] [org-babel] switching off (re-)evaluation of code blocks during Org export
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 20:12:20 +0000

Dear Eric,

Apologies for my late response (too much teaching and admin in this new job
:-P). Thanks a lot again for kingly adding the "eval" header
argument "non-export". From what I understand in your message this would be
exactly what I was looking for (allow interactive
evaluation, but inhibit code block evaluation during export). I just pulled the
latest org sources and tested your addition.

Unfortunately, even when using this header argument value, code blocks in both
Lilypond and Fomus are still executed when the buffer is exported to either PDF
(via Latex) or HTML.

Below is a test that I understood should not execute during export. Am I
missing something?

#+begin_src fomus :eval non-export :results silent :file fomus-test.ly
time 1 dur 1 pitch 60;
#+end_src
[[file:fomus-test.pdf]]

Thanks a lot again!