Re: [O] [org-babel] switching off (re-)evaluation of code blocks during

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] [org-babel] switching off (re-)evaluation of code blocks during Org export
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 07:02:29 -0700

> Hence, maybe we should be able to set 2 possible behaviors[1] for the
>`eval'
> parameter:
>
> - one for the interactive mode (yes/query/no), and
> - one for the export mode (yes/no, and maybe query as well?).

Agreed,

The eval header argument now supports the following four options
(updated in the manual under "Specific header arguments").

| no or never           | no evaluation anytime                 |
| query                 | query before evaluation anytime       |
| no-eval or never-eval | no evaluation during export           |
| query-eval            | query before evaluation during export |

Thanks for the suggestion

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/