Re: [O] custom IDs not exported

From: Sten Lindner
Subject: Re: [O] custom IDs not exported
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 18:01:54 +0100

On Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 11:12:26PM -0400, Nick Dokos wrote:

> I have a minimal patch that I think fixes this problem, but there are
> other underscores used in various places in org-html.el so there might
> be additional problems. I'd appreciate it if you (and/or others) test it
> and report not only on this problem but on any other problems you find.

I'm having the same problem when exporting to Docbook, custom IDs are
being ignored.

For example, when I export some org-mode text using C-c C-e D:

* heading1
  :PROPERTIES:
  :CUSTOM_ID: h1
  :END:

** heading2
  :PROPERTIES:
  :CUSTOM_ID: h2
  :END:

some links:
- see [[#h1][heading1]]
- see [[#h2][heading2]]

I' getting the following XML output:

<section xml:id="sec-1">
<title>heading1 </title>
<section xml:id="sec-1_1">
<title>heading2 </title>
<para>
some links:
</para>
<itemizedlist>
<listitem>
</para>
</listitem>
<listitem>
</para>
</listitem>
</itemizedlist>
</section>
</section>
</article>

I would expect to see my custom IDs "H1" and "H2" but instead get
auto-generated IDs "sec-1" and "sec-1_1".

I'm using the latest org-mode version 7.7.

best regards,
Sten

--
Sten Lindner