Re: [O] [ANN] BREAKING CHANGE -- removing #+BABEL file-wide property lin

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] BREAKING CHANGE -- removing #+BABEL file-wide property lines
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 09:20:59 -0600

"Sebastien Vauban" <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Eric,
>
> Eric Schulte wrote:
>>> I think that makes sense.
>>>
>>> While thinking about all of this, and working in real-life documents, I just
>>> came back to a suggestion which I made some time ago. It goes about this
>>> enhancement:
>>>
>>>     Would it be possible to specify "buffer-wide language specific" header
>>>     arguments?
>>
>> Yes, this is already possible.  You can customize the
>> org-babel-default-header-args:lang variable (where "lang" is the source
>> name) as a file local variable.

Hi Seb,                                  ^

I just wanted to make sure you saw the above solution for specifying
file-wide language-specific header arguments.  Emacs' support for buffer
local variables makes this fairly easy to implement.  In fact buffer
local variables could also be used to specify multi-langauge file-wide
header arguments using the `org-babel-default-header-args' variable.

Cheers -- Eric

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/