Re: [O] [RFC] Standardized code block keywords

From: Viktor Rosenfeld
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Standardized code block keywords
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 21:24:56 +0200

Hi Eric,

my preferences are:

- source for code blocks. I think srcname looks ugly (although not as
  ugly as tblname).
- call
- data and results for, well, data and results. With the same semantics
  as Torsten Wagner suggested, i.e. a source block cannot change the
  contents of a data block. It should create a new result block. Data
  should take precedence over result, i.e. only use result blocks for
  input if there is no data block with the name.

Personally, I don't care for tblname and would happilly replace it with
data.

Cheers,
Viktor