Re: [O] Using org-babel in other modes?

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] Using org-babel in other modes?
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 08:41:50 -0600

Hi Dave,

Sadly I think the level of effort here is likely closer to "read the
code and figure it out" than to a quick <1hour effort.  I would have to
dig through the code to figure out exactly how difficult this would be,
but I would imagine that the different moving parts which make this work
in Org-mode are likely scattered in a couple of different places.

There is MuMaMo-mode which is not related to the Org-mode implementation
but is designed specifically for embedding multiple major modes into a
single mode.  However it can sometimes be hairy to configure and it
proved insufficient for the source-code-block highlighting in Org-mode.

Best -- Eric

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/