Re: [O] Bug: :noexport: tag prevents table functioning as babel code blo

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: :noexport: tag prevents table functioning as babel code block input [7.7 (release_7.7.167.gfceb)]
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 10:26:35 +0200

Hi András,

András Major <address@hidden> writes:

> I fully agree with you, but it looks like I didn't express my point
> clearly enough.

Thanks for taking the time to make this clear.

> if the tag :noexport: is only supposed
> to work in headlines, then I consider it a bug if it works elsewhere,
> so the developers must actually make sure that this never happens.

Fully agreed.  The right thing to do is to fix it.

> By saying that a "feature" must work if and only if it is so
> documented I refer to individual features (such as keywords, tags,
> keystrokes, etc.), not use cases.

Yes, let's try to be consistent about this.

Now, taking practically, this is something we can do on a use-case
basis: in the issue your raised, we fix the problem then fix the doc if
necessary.  And we can deal with future similar issues like this.

Thanks again,

--
 Bastien