Re: [O] Bug: :noexport: tag prevents table functioning as babel code blo

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: :noexport: tag prevents table functioning as babel code block input [7.7 (release_7.7.167.gfceb)]
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 18:18:00 +0200

Hi András,

András Major <address@hidden> writes:

> I think that anything that works despite being designed and documented
> otherwise is confusing to the user and should be considered a bug.
> I'm happy that it no longer works and hope that it stays that way.

I think tags are clearly documented as being properties of the
headlines -- if there is places in the manual that we can improve
in this respect, please suggest a patch.

I don't think it's reasonable to document the fact that tags are
not meant to be used in tables, blocks, lists, timestamps, etc.
But there are some borderline cases that may happen, and I'm happy
to fix the doc in these cases.

Also, your question raises again the issue of a full description
of Org's (implicit) syntax -- so let's try to make progress on this.

Best,

--
 Bastien