Re: [O] Bug: :noexport: tag prevents table functioning as babel code blo

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: :noexport: tag prevents table functioning as babel code block input [7.7 (release_7.7.167.gfceb)]
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 09:47:59 -0600

András Major <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Eric,
>
>> This is the first time I've seen a tag applied to a table.  I've updated
>> the results regular expression so that it will now admit examples like
>> yours above.  Please let me know if this doesn't work with the latest
>> Org-mode.
>
> That's good news!  Well, the bad news is that it doesn't work.  I've
> just pulled the current version (release_7.7.174.g63fae) and now the
> behaviour is different:
>
> - :noexport: in the #+tblname: has no effect.

I'm not sure that it is legal to apply tags to tables, so I'm not sure
if this is a bug.

> - The :noexport: tag in a section including the table still has the
>   same effect as before: table1 is not available as an input to the
>   code block.

Oh, this was actually due to a slightly different issue, which I've just
fixed.  Specifically the following org-mode file now exports as
successfully.

* top
** not to be exported                                              :noexport:
#+data: something
| 0 |
| 1 |
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 5 |
| 8 |

** to be exported
#+begin_src emacs-lisp :var fib=something :exports results
  (car (nth 4 fib))
#+end_src

--
Eric Schulte