Re: [O] [bug] Latex export of lists (was Re: Problem with BEGIN_SRC expo

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] [bug] Latex export of lists (was Re: Problem with BEGIN_SRC export-as-latex and FORTRAN code)
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 19:09:05 +0100

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:

> Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>> [...]
>>
>> > I've tried with a minimal setup, and I still get the correct export. If
>> > you confirm this, we have two options left: either you bisect your
>> > config until you get the offending variable, or you send me that config
>> > so I can do the same.
>>
>> I can confirm that it works fine with minimal setup.  Definitely
>> something wrong with my config.
>>
>> > Note that variable may even be unrelated to Org.
>>
>> Yes; I've found some strange behaviour that may be related to emacs
>> 24.0.50.1 which I will follow up on in a different thread; for
>> completeness, what version of Emacs are you using?
>>

> I don't even have the variable (org-list-end-marker) defined at all.
> Where is it defined? The only ones my emacs finds with that prefix are
>
> ,----
> | Possible completions are:
> | org-list-end-re
> | org-list-end-regexp
> | org-list-ending-method
> `----

Apologies but that was my auto-completion completing on the wrong term!
ooops.  I have the same three org-list-end* variables as you.

I've gone through my whole config and have tracked down the problem:

: (setq org-src-preserve-indentation t)

if I have this line present, the latex export doesn't work; if I remove
this line, the export works as it should.  This would appear to be a bug
in the exporter?

thanks,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.50.1
: using Org-mode version 7.5 (release_7.5.418.ge860.dirty)