Re: [O] Problem with BEGIN_SRC export-as-latex and FORTRAN code

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] Problem with BEGIN_SRC export-as-latex and FORTRAN code
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 09:51:50 -0700

Hi Nick,

I think the solution to your problem may be simply to update to the
latest version of Org-mode, I get the following output when exporting
your example to LaTeX.

\section{Test}
\label{sec-1}

\begin{enumerate}
\item Try and use \texttt{org-export-as-latex}, it will produce error segment.
\begin{verbatim}
MODULE m_global_precision
  IMPLICIT NONE
  INTEGER, PARAMETER :: SP = SELECTED_REAL_KIND(6,30)
END MODULE m_global_precision
\end{verbatim}
\end{enumerate}
\section{Test2}
\label{sec-2}

\begin{enumerate}
\item This will not fail as it is not in an enumerate environment.
\end{enumerate}
\begin{verbatim}
MODULE m_global_precision
  IMPLICIT NONE
  INTEGER, PARAMETER :: SP = SELECTED_REAL_KIND(6,30)
END MODULE m_global_precision
\end{verbatim}

I'm using

  Org-mode version 7.5 (release_7.5.414.g56de5)

Best -- Eric

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/