Re: [O] [bug] Latex export of lists (was Re: Problem with BEGIN_SRC expo

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] [bug] Latex export of lists (was Re: Problem with BEGIN_SRC export-as-latex and FORTRAN code)
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 19:07:44 +0100

Nick Papior Andersen <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Eric
>
> Thanks.
>
> I can see why the new thing would work as it utilizes the listing
> environment. If the bug is fully removed then great.
>
> It shows when the verbatim environment is used in my version. If a newer
> version of org-mode will ever be used with only the verbatim environment,
> then what happens?
>
> No actual reason for not writing fortran besides it is shorter... However it
> will produce the same error nonetheless.
>
> Another error in your above shown result, is that the listing should have
> been exported inside the enumerate environment.

Very true.  I missed this.  Given the indentation, the listing should
indeed belong to the enumeration item.

Nicolas?

> I have speculated whether
> the error is due to fortran is not in language list.
> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages.html

I doubt it.  #+begin_src ... #+end_src is somewhat generic; it's only
when you want babel to interpret the code that the language has to be
recognised.  I believe...

> As to my installation of org-mode, i downloaded and make, make install..
> Have installed correctly, i just couldn't figure out to setup the new
> installation of org (i.e. it still uses the old which is shipped by
> standard!).
> I think i can overcome this issue if i spend some more time on it. :)

You need to add the location of where you have installed the new version
to the load-path variable very early in the emacs initialisation file
which is ~/.emacs in my case; what system are you using?  Something
along the lines of

(add-to-list 'load-path "~/path/to/new/org")

should do the job.  Typing

M-x org-version RET

once emacs has started should show you the version that has actually
been loaded.

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.50.1
: using Org-mode version 7.5 (release_7.5.415.g3f3fc.dirty)