[O] Problem with BEGIN_SRC export-as-latex and FORTRAN code

From: Nick Papior Andersen
Subject: [O] Problem with BEGIN_SRC export-as-latex and FORTRAN code
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 15:33:40 +0200

Hi all

I have attached a sample which produces a wrong output in my org-mode installation. Both the output TeX file and the org file are attached.

The wrong doing happens when i do "org-export-as-latex". The output tex file has removed a certain string length (i counted 23) and inserted some from the code below as a description in the item field (which it shouldn't do as we are in an enumerate environment).

I have version 7.01g, i have had troubles to install the newest 7.5 org-mode version so i cant say if it does the same there. But i have searched the changes list for export on latex source. It didn't seem to have had any changes as far as this bug.

I know that i probably shouldn't denote FORTRAN code as C code, but is that internally differentiated?

Kind regards Nick