[O] [babel] By default, code blocks should not be evaluated during expor

From: Paul Sexton
Subject: [O] [babel] By default, code blocks should not be evaluated during export
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 04:23:26 +0000 (UTC)

The default value of `org-export-babel-evaluate' is t.

Having just crashed my Emacs session 5 times in a row trying to get
a file containing a BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp ... END_SRC *code example*
to export to HTML...

I strongly feel it should default to nil.

I also feel that "executable code block" and "quoted code example that I would
like to display/export with pretty syntax highlighting" are two very different
concepts, and should have different block names.

eg #+BEGIN_EXEC for the executable blocks?
or allow an argument to example blocks, eg "#+BEGIN_EXAMPLE python" ?

Paul