Re: [O] Re: org-src-fontify-natively makes things very, very slow

From: Le Wang
Subject: Re: [O] Re: org-src-fontify-natively makes things very, very slow
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 10:37:24 +0800

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 3:41 AM, Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:
> Le Wang <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Why did you give up on yasnippet?
>
> Confusion amongst the key bindings, between org, yasnippet and the
> autocompletion tools I have been trying.  I want to be able to use TAB
> for completion.
>
> I may come back to yasnippet in due course so it's nothing to do with
> yasnippet per se.

I too had this issue of expansion confusion, especially when I
installed the premade yasnippet packs.

I solved it by adding moving yasnippet off the [tab] key, and adding
it to hippie-expand, which I map to (M-/):

(setq yas/trigger-key nil)
(add-to-list 'hippie-expand-try-functions-list 'yas/hippie-try-expand)

--
Le