Re: [O] Questions on LaTeX Exporter

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: Re: [O] Questions on LaTeX Exporter
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 05:01:08 -0800

Hi Rasmus

On Mon, 07 Mar 2011 13:49:02 +0100
Rasmus Pank Roulund <address@hidden> wrote:

> I am in no way unthankful. Rather, I try to share criticism that might
> be useful in improving the exporter, such as not being able to demand
> ordinary space rather than full stop after 'e.g.'. On the other hand,
> it may be that I just add noise :)

I am just an org-mode user and one thing I can say for sure the
developers always welcome criticism.

FWIW, I also recently had the need for 'e.g.' followed by an ordinary
space but then I decided against using it as it loses the formality
required in my case (writing a master's thesis) :).

--
Suvayu