Re: [O] Questions on LaTeX Exporter

From: Rasmus Pank Roulund
Subject: Re: [O] Questions on LaTeX Exporter
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 13:49:02 +0100

I think what Eric is asking is why does the empty line matter?  I just
realize that the undesirable behavior is caused by the fact that the
quotation rather than the quote environment is used. Sorry for the
noise!

All I need to do is call `C-c C-e p' and I get a publication quality
pdf. But of course that is not always the case when we start out with
a document, but as we approach completion I would expect to reach that
"ideal" state.  Isn't that how you view it?

Sure, but when undesirable results are obtained I will go to the LaTeX
code since I can determine the problem in the LaTeX code.

I am in no way unthankful. Rather, I try to share criticism that might
be useful in improving the exporter, such as not being able to demand
ordinary space rather than full stop after 'e.g.'. On the other hand, it
may be that I just add noise :)

Thanks,
Rasmus