Re: [O] Questions on LaTeX Exporter

From: suvayu ali
Subject: Re: [O] Questions on LaTeX Exporter
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 04:30:38 -0800

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 4:10 AM, Rasmus Pank Roulund
<address@hidden> wrote:

>> I am not sure what point you are trying to make in this case?
>
> It inserts a blank line which will cause the text to be indented. So I need
> to add a \noindent to avoid the indent. I never asked for a blank line. I
> apologize for obscurity.

I think what Eric is asking is why does the empty line matter?

The way I see it using org to write latex documents (ideally) means I
don't need to look at the latex source at all! All I need to do is
call `C-c C-e p' and I get a publication quality pdf. But of course
that is not always the case when we start out with a document, but as
we approach completion I would expect to reach that "ideal" state.
Isn't that how you view it?

--
Suvayu